Blackjack rules Las Vegas
The following table shows only true 3-2 Blackjack games in the Las Vegas area. Any casinos with blank fields for the minimum and maximum bet likely have not been updated since 2006, so please take them with a grain of salt. The house edge figures are assuming total-dependent basic strategy and a cut card.
The column headings are sortable. Click on any column heading, for example the house edge, to sort the rows by that field. To sort in the opposite order, click the desired column heading again.
Location: The area of Las Vegas the casino is located in:
- Downtown = Fremont Street area
- East = East side of town, including Henderson
- LV = Near the Strip, but not on it.
- North = The northern part of Las Vegas
- Near Strip = Near the Strip
- South = The southern part of Las Vegas
- Strip = Casinos on the main stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard (from Mandalay Bay to the Stratosphere)
- West = The western part of Las Vegas
Decks: Number of decks used. The fewer the decks, the better the odds are for the player.
Soft 17: Indication of what the dealer does with a soft 17.
Double on anything:
- Y = Double on anything.
- 10 = Double on 10 or 11.
- 9 = Double on 9 to 11.
Double after Split: Indication of whether the player may double after a split, which he usually can in Las Vegas.
Surrender: Indication of whether the player may surrender, assuming the dealer does not have a blackjack.
RSA: Indication of whether the player may re-split aces.
OR: Other rules:
- Player may double on any 3 cards, except after splitting. Unlimited re-splitting, except aces may be split to a maximum of 3 hands only.
- Player may double on 10 and 11 only.
- Single-deck game with no shuffle card.
- Six-card Charlie.
Footnotes: Indication of unusual rules.
Minimum: Minimum bet allowed.
Maximum: Maximum bet allowed.
House Edge: The ratio of the expected player loss to the initial wager. The Current Blackjack Newsletter is the source, and may differ slightly from my Blackjack House Edge Calculator. It is not that one of us is right or wrong, but that blackjack is a difficult game to analyze, and differences in methodology can play a minor effect on the results. Both sets of figures are good enough, in my opinion.
You might also like
Mobile Application (Crendo Creations)
Men's Long Sleeve Fitted Tee Dice Gamblings Long Sleeve Tees Black Size X-Large
Blackjack PLS for Palm OS downloadable Software
Software (L3Solutions, LLC)
Men's Tshirts Gamble Blackjack T Shirt White Size Medium
What is the payout on blackjack in las vegas?
Depends on your skill. Here's a guide.
Where can I find current blackjack rule conditions in Las Vegas for free? | Yahoo Answers
I don't think there's a list of current conditions for free, but if you ask about a specific casino, they will probably answer you on the bj21.com message boards.