Online Casino Strategies
We have compiled below a list of general gambling tips for your online play. Before you make a selection from our extensive list of Online Casinos, Bingo Rooms, Sportsbooks, and Poker Rooms, we strongly recommend that you take your time and browse our winning strategies to help you prolong and maximize your gambling experience.
1. Educate yourself. It’s not good enough to assume that you can play a game or you might as well just flush your money down the toilet. Take time out to learn the rules of a game before you begin playing. The Internet is inundated with websites such as ours that offer valuable resources and tips for good online game play. We guarantee you it will be worth your while to read and learn.
2. Shop around for the best deal. Online gambling operators are a dime a dozen but don’t be too hasty in making your selection. Choose a reputable gambling operator; one that has been in the industry for a number of years, that uses a reputable software provider, and that offers the best odds.
3. Selecting the right game. When playing in an Online Casino, choose games that will help you optimize your chances of winning such as Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, or Baccarat. While other games such as multi reel Slots and Video Poker appear to be exciting, they are not that profitable because there is no guarantee that you can win on any one spin.
4. Use the 3 B Betting System. The most profitable Players do not necessarily have ‘Lady Luck’ on their side. They employ the 3 B Betting System – Budget, Budget, Budget! Consider your gaming experience a new business venture. In any business venture, a business owner will budget to ensure he has enough funds and resources to take him through a certain period of time. Similarly, when venturing to play online, you should prepare a budget that you are comfortable with and adhere to it. In this way, you are likely to reduce your financial losses and increase your possible winning game play.
5. Set out a playing schedule. The saying that you can have too much fun is unfortunately very true. Sometimes, people who play online get caught up in the moment, especially when they are winning and inadvertently end up spending more money or more time playing than they originally anticipated. Don’t get caught up in the moment. Set a time frame for your online play and stick to it. One and a half hours (1½ hrs) is the optimal average playing time for any Player. The length of time you play online is a very important consideration and can play a key role in making or breaking you during your game play session.
6. Set your priorities first. Before you begin playing, decide whether you want to play for fun only or whether you want to seriously win a certain amount of money. You may even want to do both, but whatever you decide, be sure that you set achievable goals. Don’t go into Slots, expecting to win a Jackpot or don’t play Poker just for the purpose of getting a Bad Beat Bonus! You’ll be a very UNhappy camper if you don’t set realistic goals.
7. Greed is a definite ‘DON’T’. Oftentimes, people who play online lose because of their own greed. They’ll start out winning a couple of games or a few hands. But then, they notice that someone else is winning, so they want to win more. In order to win more, they begin to bet more. Then if they start losing, they are not satisfied with simply cashing in the chips or playing another game. They continue to bet until the money they set aside for the session is depleted. This is no one’s fault but the person who played the game, bet the money, and lost it all! DON’T be greedy. Play smart instead, and, if you notice you’re losing, end the session, cash in the chips, and call it a night. Or you can opt to try another game. Whatever you decide, DON’T go over your limit.
8. Get a second opinion. When deciding on a gaming Operator, you can make your selection from one of our trusted online gambling resources. If you feel the need for a second opinion, you can also navigate through one of the many free online gambling forums. They are plastered everywhere on the Internet and they give you a Player’s perspective and experiences on specific Operators and games offered. Be sure to read the most recent Comments and Posts so you too can keep up-to-date on what’s happening in this dynamic industry.
9. Read the fine print. This is especially important where bonuses and special promotions are concerned. For Marketing purposes, bonus offers are very attractive and appear too good to be true and this is oftentimes the case. If you come across a bonus offer that states 1000% Match Deposit, you can bet your last dollar that it comes with tons of restrictions. Read the Terms and Conditions of bonuses, promotions, and special offers. If they are not available on the website, then call their Customer Service Team for confirmation.
10. Which one to choose? When deciding where to play, do not choose an online Operator simply because it shows up in the Top 10 search results of your search engine. This does not mean that it is trustworthy or reputable. It simply means that the Marketing Team put its Marketing dollars to optimal use. The gaming Operators listed on our site have been personally reviewed, are renowned for their longevity and fair play, and, most importantly, pay Players when they win.
Now, you are equipped with the knowledge to gamble intelligently. So take this knowledge and make a difference – the difference between winning and losing. Have fun, play it safe, and check out our other Online Tips and Hints for more ways to win.
You might also like
Where can one play roulette at a casino online?
With online casino sites becoming extremely popular there are a wide range of options to play roulette online. Some of the options are Golden Tiger Casino, Golden Palace and the "Casino" website.