Money wheel strategy
It would be a shame to visit Vegas and spend all your gaming time and money sitting helplessly behind a video poker or slot machine. It's time to get involved in those table games everyone keeps talking about. It may be intimidating to step up to the table, but with our helpful hints and basic rules (not to mention gambling lessons at some casinos), you will have a much more exciting time in Vegas and have more stories to tell the folks back home.
A Bit of Advice
- Most casinos offer free lessons on a variety of games - craps, pokers, roulette and more. Check out for free lessons at your casino.
- Sports betting: Don't let the numbers at the sports books confuse you. Learn all the basics to sports betting.
- Watch the game you're interested in prior to playing. This will help you gain important insights such as where and when to place bets and which hand to use when picking up your cards (or if you even touch your cards at all). You also will determine whether conferring with other players is frowned upon. For example, in games such as Craps it's not, but in Caribbean Stud Poker, it is.
- Ask the dealers questions. They have certain rules they must abide by and they're not playing with their own money, so they have nothing to hide.
- Watch for table limits. It seems obvious to check for the minimum bet, but don't forget to check for the table maximum. If the table maximum is $3, 000, don't expect to be paid $10, 000 if you bet $100 playing Caribbean Stud poker and were dealt a Royal Flush with 100:1 odds. You will receive only the maximum $3, 000.
- Don't be intimidated by the pit bosses. They are paid to look at everyone as a cheater. Since you're not cheating, you have nothing to worry about. This doesn't mean you should get cocky, either. Pit bosses also have the right to throw out anyone they choose.
You might also like
18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin' - PC
Video Games (Valusoft)
What is the Link Wheel strategy for getting SEO Backlinks? Is it really useful? - Quora
that can be used by anyone to improve the rankings of their sites.
Essentially, a link wheel leverages the power of highly ranked Web 2.0
sites to build targeted backlinks back to your sites. This works
because certain Web 2.0 properties like Hubpages, Squidoo, WordPress,
and others allow you to publish your own content on these sites AND
allow you to add your own backlinks to this content as well.
What is not a good strategy for saving money?
Buy things you want and then determine if there is any money left over to put in your savings account.
NOT a good strategy - Putting the money you wish to save in a place where it is readily accessible.