Blackjack quick Tips
Winning Blackjack Tips
So you know all the basics of playing blackjack and are looking for a few tips to help you play a winning game? Then you have come to the right place!
The Blackjackfiesta team has compiled the list below based on years of collective blackjack experience as well as drawing from the expertise of some of the best online blackjack players across the internet. That said, here are our top 10 quick Blackjack tips to help you play winning blackjack:
- Starting out: If you are new to blackjack, play online, casinos offer a practice mode with autoplay to assist you. Play until you have the hang of it so that you don't lose money foolishly.
- Bankroll: Always predetermine your Bankroll prior to playing so that you are not spending money you shouldnt be in the heat of the moment when you just feel like the next hand could be "lucky".
- Choosing a Table: Choose a table where the maximum bet is not higher than 5% of your bankroll, that way you will lose less and be able to enjoy a great deal more game time, rather than playing one or two hands and being done.
- Basic Strategy: Memorise it, apply it and stick to it no matter what this is probably the most important tip we can give you, and if you will only pay attention to one of these, this is it!
- Think 21: The aim of blackjack is to get as close to 21 as possible, dont try to copy or beat the dealer, you will bust more often than you win.
- Insurance is for cars and card counters: You cant card count online, so just forget that the option of insurance even exists.
- Split: pairs of Aces and 8's, but DO NOT do this on any face cards or 10s.
- Know when to hit and stand: Hit hard until you reach 17 or more, stand on 17 or more and hit soft 18 if the dealer has 10.
- Watch the values: If the dealer holds 7 or higher, play up until 17 or higher. Against dealers, 4, 5 or 6 double with 9 and play soft hands of 13-17. Double your 10 against dealer's 9 or lower and double with any hand of 11.
- Variation is key: Vary your betting amounts according to your results, increase them if you are winning and decrease them if you are losing. This is common sense that is often forgotten in the excitement of the game.
You might also like
Learn Pro Blackjack Trainer - The Simple App That Helps You Learn Blackjack Strategy and Win at 21
Mobile Application (Simplicent, LLC)
How much should you tip a Blackjack dealer?
Blackjack dealers really only expect you to tip them if you're winning. If you're losing, keep what money you have left. If you are winning, they expect a tip that's proportional to the amount you're winning. No tip is required, but they would like to get whatever odd chips you have when you leave a table. If you leave the table with $510, they're hoping you'll throw them the $10 and walk away with the $500.
Most dealers will prefer you make a bet for them instead of just giving them a tip. You do that by placing a small bet directly above your own bet in the betting circle. If you win…
How to Tip Blackjack Dealers.
It's always a good idea to tip your blackjack dealers when gambling at a casino, especially if you are winning. By tipping well, you develop a good relationship with the dealers, pit bosses and other employees within the gaming pit. By doing this, it will be more likely that you will get comps and quicker drink service. Read on to learn how to tip blackjack dealers.