Tips for Winning on slot machines
- Percentages can range anywhere from 80% to 98% and spell out your best chances of success. Choose the slot machines with the highest percentage of payout to increase your odds of winning.
Know your limit. Set a "lose limit" and a "double my money" amount before you enter the casino. If you're winning, stop when you have doubled your initial amount. If you're losing, stop when you reach your lose limit.Make a long-range plan. If you'll be vacationing in a gambling town or spending several days to play, it's best to figure out how you'll budget your funds to cover the length of your visit. Here's what you can do:
- Decide how many days you'll make it to the casino and how long you'll gamble during each session.
- Divide your total bankroll by the number of days and then divide that daily allowance by the number of hours you plan to play each day. This will tell you how much you can afford to lose per hour.
- For example: You arrive in Atlantic City with a 00 bankroll and plan to stay for five days. That allows you to wager $400 per day. You decide that you want to play a total of four hours per day. This means you can afford to lose $100 per hour.
- Bring a pre-determined cash amount with you to gamble and leave credit and debit cards at home or in your hotel room to reduce your risk of overspending.
- Buddy up. Make a pact with a friend that you'll stop each other from spending more than an agreed-upon amount.
- Play with coins. Playing with coins rather than feeding bills into the machine will extend the time of your play.
Pocket any winnings you earn. Play only with the money from your initial bankroll; that way, you won't walk away empty-handed.Join the club. Join the slot clubs if you are playing at a land-based casino, or take advantage of bonus money offerings that online services give to their loyal customers. These offers are based on how many coins you play in the slot machines or your rate of play.
- Compare the benefits of different casinos or sites and choose the casino that offers the best benefits or freebies for your level of play.
- Some casinos even give some of these points back as cash, making your gambling dollar stretch even further.
- Be sure you always have your club card inserted in your slot machine before you spin. You want to get credit for every bit of your play time.
Method 2Have a Strategy
- Choose machines with the smallest jackpots. The bigger the jackpot the harder it is to hit, so you're better off choosing a machine with a smaller jackpot.
- Double check the machine's maximum jackpot. Two machines might look exactly the same, but one may pay out a 1, 500 credit jackpot and the other 10, 000 credits, so be aware of the maximum you can win on your machine.
- Play the highest denomination possible. Play the highest denomination slot that you can afford, as these machines pay back at a higher percentage. In other words, dollar machines pay more than quarter machines, which pay more than nickel machines, which pay more than penny slots.
- Play max credits. Most machines only pay bonuses and progressive jackpots when the maximum credits are bet. Even on non-progressive machines, the jackpot payout for the maximum credit bet is typically markedly higher than on any other level.
- Since you can't win a progressive jackpot if you don't bet the maximum, it makes sense to spend your money wisely. Most casinos have several banks of progressive machines, each with different payout percentages and jackpot amounts. Always choose the combination of highest payout percentage and biggest jackpot amount.
- Bet the maximum amounts if you choose to play progressive slots. You cannot win the jackpot if you don't. Look around the casino for the biggest payout in your betting range. There are oftentimes several banks of progressive machines, each with different payout percentages and jackpot amounts. Always choose the combination of highest payout percentage and biggest jackpot amount.
- Play in a premium location. Machines that pay out more frequently (known as "loose" machines) are typically located in high visibility areas to attract maximum attention when players win and entice others to play.
- Play to suit your style. Some people believe the odds are better on the simpler machines with a single payout line. Others gravitate toward machines with bonus features, such as free spins, bonus rounds or extra features for the right combination on a payout line. Remember that luck plays a major role in your slot success, so while your strategy is to win, you want to have fun while you play.
You might also like
Gamble Box Metal Pocket Sized Gambling Casino Piggy Bank Cash Drop Box Gamblebox Stops the Addictive Urge to Gamble Back All Your Winnings Best Gambling Tricks Tips Guaranteed to Help Any Gambler Bring Home More Cash Just Leave Keys Home Fold Slip Some Winning Cash Bills in to Come Home a Winner Start Leaving Casino's with More Cash Wins
Gambling Pocket Cash Holder Key Lock Safe Leave Keys Home Slip Some Casino Cash Winnings in to the Top Thin Slot Guaranteeing to Leave with Cash Never Leave Your Chip or Slot Chair Just Win Some Poker Chips or Slot Machine Tickets and Slip Some of Your Own Cash in the Gambling Lock Box Start Leaving Casinos with More Cash Then Ever Before Guaranteed Made Very Strong to Resist Breaking or Pulling Cash Out Holds 35 Cash Bills Works Great At Home College Dorm Rooms Also As a Small Safe to Lock up Credit Cards Jewelry Money Rings
Wireless (Gamble Safe casino cash pocket box helper)
Casino Slots Tips : Andromeda Edition - Best New Free Slots For Fire
Mobile Application (IDM Dev Game)
Gambling Personal Pocket Cash Drop Lock Box Safe Locks up Your Casino Wins to Not Access Your Money Won to Lose Back Gamblers Tricks Tips Secrets Blackjack Poker Slot Machines Help Gifts
Sports (Gambling Gamblebox)
Gamble Safe Gambling Box Lets You Lock up Your Cash Wins so You Can't Access the Money Until You Get Home From the Casino's Gambler's Best Gift Not Gag Gifts Just Leave Your Key Home Slip Folded Cash Bills in the Gamblebox Open At Home with Keys the Casino Secret to Not Gamble Back All Your Money Small and Large Winnings Helps Gambler Addiction Gambling Problem Help Gamblers Better Then a Strategy Poker Slot Machine Blackjack Let It Ride Book Casino Gambling Strategies Magazine Books Pays for Itself After First Use
Single Detail Page Misc (Gamble-Safe LLC)