Tips to win at slots
1. Always read the payoff information for each game. Know what your playing, and choose the best payout percentage.
2. Figure out a money management system and stick to it. Or you might discover you’re out of money much before you expected.
3. If you don’t have enough money to play the maximum number of coins on a specific machine than it is always best to choose a game that has less paylines so you can still bet the max and still have a chance at the jackpot.
4. Keep an eye out for the highest progressive slots games. Do some research and find which ones have paid out and when. Choose the ones that have not paid out for the longest period of time to maximize your chances of winning.
5. Look for online casinos that offer giveaways, bonuses, and comps. These prizes can offset your loses.
6. Don’t play more just to increase your comps.
7. It’s best to play games with high payback and increase your winning opportunities, than it is to play on machines with good recycling capability of coins but with a low return.
8. If you find a casino or a specific slots game that is working for you then stick to it until it turns sour.
9. Although it is a good guide, you should not assume that you have to win just because you have been playing the same game all night. ALWAYS set a loss limit. When you hit your limit, stop playing.
10. If you are having a big winning streak, it might simply be a really lucky day. Take the time to make just a couple spins on one or two of the really big jackpot machines. It’s always worth a couple shots.
You might also like
Liili Premium Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 Aluminum Snap Case Close up of piles of chips on the roulette table Symbol of addiction to the gambling IMAGE ID 17822525
Wireless (Liili Products)
any tips for roulette? | Yahoo Answers
The best system I've found is the labouchere system. If your a beginner start with a simple line like 1 1 2 1 1 . After you get the hand of it you can create your own labouchere line.
In deciding which split to bet, use a "follow the shoe" kind of strategy where you just bet on the last winner. This betting style allows you catch any streaks on either side as wins tend come in bunches.
If you going to play online, have a look at Zero Roulette at Betfair. They have a version of roulette without the zero, so there is zero house edge.